What We Do
The Agile Organisation is a niche consultancy that focuses on the occupation and use of property and the workplace as a support and catalyst for workforce and culture change, business value and cost transformation through agility.
- In essence we are agile working consultants that bring together Property, HR, ICT and Operations to help organisations develop holistic performance improvements.
- We work with public, private and third sector clients to understand their business needs and develop agile workplace strategies, plans and guidelines that align with and support key corporate objectives and new ways of working.
We do this by portfolio and occupation review, workforce and resource analysis, management and supplier engagement, agile readiness assessment, benchmarking and business case development as well as implementation of workstyle, agile working and workplace change initiatives.
Who We Are
The Agile Organisation is a loose association and network of Workplace and Change Consultant practitioners focused on research, development and implementation of workplace, behaviour and culture change with specific emphasis on agile working. The Organisation is led by:
Paul Allsopp BSc (Hons):
Managing Director and Principal Consultant. A Member of the Workplace Change Organisation with wide-ranging property and workplace knowledge, experience and successful track record gained in corporate workplace departments and management consultancy. He previously headed the BT Agile Working Programme, developed and managed implementation of the BT 21st Century Office and Workplace Strategy and was responsible for delivering the award-winning BT Workstyle 2000 Programme in UK Provinces. Over the last 9 years he has worked as consultant to a diverse range of public and private sector organisations developing and implementing workplace strategy, change and new agile ways of working.
Personal Profile: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/paulallsopp
Our wider team is drawn from senior practitioners in Workplace, Property, Psychology, HR, IT and programme management specialisms and can be focused on your organisations individual requirements.
What We Have Done
We have wide experience in workplace change, working with private and public sector clients directly, and also indirectly with major consultancies and delivery organisations such as Capita, Cushman & Wakefield and Savills.
Recent engagements have included workplace change and agile working activity for London Stock Exchange Group, Osborne Clarke – International Legal Practice, BNP Paribas, Gartner Inc, The Open University, Thames Water, Acivico, Ladbrokes plc, Chime Specialist Group and Arcadis NV. In the public sector our clients include North Yorkshire Police, Stoke City Council, Birmingham City Council, Coventry City Council, Walsall Metropolitan Borough Council, Coventry & Warwickshire NHS Partnership Trust and Coventry NHS. We have also been appointed agile working adviser to Interflora, Crohn’s & Colitis UK, Lloyds Banking Group and Kirklees Neighbourhood Housing as well as workplace framework consultants for Severn Trent Water .
As experts in our field, we also carry out research, write articles, blog and deliver seminars and workshops on “agile working”, “workstyle”, property strategy, office occupation and workplace change. This includes a diverse range of Enterprises in Public and Third Sector, such as the Employers Network for Equality & Inclusion (ENEI), the Records Management Society, South West Councils and West Midland Employers.
We Can Help You
- Need “agile” advice ?
- Need support in setting up an agile working “pilot” project ?
- Need to “workstyle profile” your organisation ?
- Need help developing business cases or workplace strategy ?
- Need to create workplace and agile working policy and standards or guideline documents ?
- Need help with engagement and communicating the agile working journey ?
- Need support planning and delivering agile working or workplace change projects ?
- Need help moving to or sustaining an agile working culture ?
- Need specialist temporary resource ?
- Want to discuss collaboration or research ?
Then Contact Paul Allsopp to discuss how we can help.